2021 Event Information
Deadlines and entry information for the Coryell County 4-H contest are listed below. Please refer to the D8 Rules & Guidelines for a complete list of rules.
Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 photos must be uploaded into the form below. Please use one form per exhibitor.
- Age Divisions:
- Clover Kid (5 years old & in Kindergarten through 2nd grade)
- Junior (8 years old and in 3rd through 5th grades)
- Intermediate (Grades 6-8)
- Senior (Grades 9-12)
The Texas 4-H Photography Contest encourages self-expression and allows youth to demonstrate skills learned in the area of photography, including the use of photographic equipment and process of photographs.
- To develop life skills in composition, light, story line, posing, and awareness.
- To gain knowledge about cameras, camera settings, photography dimensions and resolution.
- To encourage 4-H members to use photography as a meaningful communication tool in their lives.
- To provide photography project showcase opportunity for 4-H members.
- To continue to share the message of 4-H.
- To utilize photographs which can promote and strengthen the 4-H program.
2021 D8 Photography Contest Information:
- Rules & Guidelines(includes: Rules, Category Descriptions, Judging Criteria, and Score Sheet)
- Judging Criteria
- Score Sheet
PLEASE BE PATIENT!! LEAVE THE WINDOW OPEN AFTER YOU CLICK SUBMIT TO ALLOW TIME FOR YOUR FORM TO SEND!!